Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Little man recap!

The past couple of weeks have been boring & excited. Calm & crazy. Relaxing & stressful. Yup that covers everything!

I was going to post last week.. And never got to it. (again)
I am back at work a few more days a week. Usually 3 but G and I usually make our way down there once or twice on our days off.
I am so lucky to have such amazing support to help with G when I needed. My mom is a huge help, takes him when I need help and it's so nice she has everything he needs at her house so im not packing things everyday. Thanks to some garage saleing i got some monitors and a bath for KiKi's house as well!
When mom is busy we are so blessed to have step-moms, aunts, sisters and even tumbling moms who care enough about G to want to spend the day with him!
G is growing up (too) fast! Occasionally Rolling over from his belly, loving to play on his play mat; usually for almost an hour during the day, and is really noticing toys now. He loves his monkey on his seat. Even got a video of him while we were hanging out the other day.
His growing lots. Finally to long for his 0-3 month clothes and fully in 3 month clothes!
He loves talking to you and his smile is so contagious! What a happy baby he is. Nick and I are so blessed with such a good baby!
This week we will be busy moving. We have been living in my grandparents rental house. We love the house;lots of space and located right in front of my aunts house but They have been wanting to sell it so nick and I began looking for something new. We found a nice duplex in our price range so we decided to get it and not risk them selling the house and us not having anything. Unfortunatly it's not "in Peoria" but it's in town right outside (Metamora) that is great for families, we know some people, and it's closer to my moms so it will be convenient to drop off G on my way to work. It's going to be an adjustment to a smaller house, farther drive from Peoria to stores, work ect and it's going to take more planning for meals since there are very few restaurants but I'm taking it with an open mind.
It is going to be good for us and me on staying organized & planning. Just different.
We have lots of great things coming up we are looking forward to so for now I leave you with "monkey" and two pictures of my beautiful little sisters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment