Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Look Back at the Holidays


Wow. The Holidays have come and gone....Already!
They seemed to come upon us so quick and in a blink of an eye they were gone.

This year was a little different for us. We added G to the mix. But what do you do to celebrate Christmas with a child who doesn't understand Christmas or Santa or who really doesn't understand toys.

We decided to only get G a couple things. He was going to be getting lots of presents from everyone else and well he likes the paper more than the toys!

Nick was working 3rd shift Christmas eve so we spent some time at My Mom's side of the family and did presents with them. He headed to work and Greyson and I headed home.

Christmas Greyson and I woke up and watched some of the Disney Parade. He LOVES Mickey Mouse and Music so it was perfect then we headed off to my aunt's for Christmas with my Dad's side. Nick got a nap in at my sisters and met us there for brunch!




He was equally spoiled with all the families. He really started to get the hang of unwrapping the presents and I think is going to be a pro when his birthday comes!


He got a Roller Coaster from The Elgers... It was a treat to watch!


A Little Behind the scenes Holiday with The Paneks



   

No comments:

Post a Comment