Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Madness of March Began...

I had planned on posting last week (to make this a weekly thing!) But I came down last Sunday with an awful bug bringing on a fever bursting at the seams of 102+. So I was out of commission for about 4 days.. Getting better just in time to head back to work!

Those of you think of March as NCAA March Madness. Here in Peoria March Madness has another meaning. Peoria hosts the Illinois High School Tournament as well.. Conveniently right across the Street from the Locker Room. So March brings lots of Madness to our life... and Brought me back to work.
Week 1 was great. My parents helped out with Baby G Lots.
He Also got to spend some A lot of time hanging out at The Locker Room - Sometimes it's actually hanging-
My Little Sister Emma Also Turned -16- March 8th that we got to celebrate before all the craziness started! I can't believe my little girl is Sixteen! I remember her going to preschool like it was yesterday. Crazy to Think I now have my own little one. She (And Lucy!) Were always my little ones! 
Emma has grown up into such an amazing-beautiful-talented-kind hearted Young Lady. 
A friend from college-Who Happens to be a Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader was also in town for a Peoria Rivermen game (They are our Blues Affiliate who play across the street from The Locker Room). So we took Baby G over to the game so we could say Hi to Her! I just KNOW he will love this picture when he is older!

 This weekend was C-R-A-Z-Y. March Madness PLUS St. Patty's Day! St. Patty's Day is Big in Peoria! Lots of Irish Catholic... and the Irish for the days! The parade packs downtown and brings on a GREAT day for the Locker Room! 
Poor Nick Worked 3rd Shift, going into St. Pattys Day and came in to help bartend during the day! We were SO Busy so I'm so thankful that he did! Greyson hung out with My mom for the parade, but of course made a stop that the Locker Room! 


Things Changing with Baby G
He is LOVING looking at things! He Loves playing on his Mat 

He has been figuring out his tongue and been making some funny faces for us. 
He loves going for walks with Derby in the beautiful weather.. and really has been starting to notice Derby more. I know they are going to be great friends! 

I have a busy week ahead of me catching up from being sick last week.. Finishing up making his announcements Tops my list so I can finally Show off his Newborn pics. 
So that's the updates on our life. I promise I will get better that this blogging thing! I must leave you with Baby G's 1 Month pics... since I forgot last post! OOPS! 



1 comment:

  1. Tara he is so precious! I'm glad you have so many people around you to helP out so you can keep up with the Lockeroom!

    ReplyDelete