Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

8 Month Update.. 1 Month Late

I'm a little behind... yes I know but I guess that proves how fast 8 months have flown by. I feel like it was just yesterday I was pregnant with G and now 8 months have already flown by.

I feel so lucky to have this amazing little man in my life. I can't imagine what the next 8 years are going to bring when at just 8 months he has such a big personality.

We really thought he would be walking by 8 months... I walked at 8 Months.. My sister walked at 8 Months.. so we pushed for him to walk to.. We are close.. Not there yet!


He can walk the furniture like a pro
He can play with his push walker forward, backward, one handed, and sometimes its even upside down.

He LOOOVES his walker at The Locker Room. He went from only going backwards to navigating the restaurant in a walk/run fashion. He Loves to find his way to the bar where he can reach things..

He is a GREAT Eater. Eats everything. Loves eating on his own. Everything from Pasta, Sweet Potato, Peas & Carrots, Banana, Crackers, and he LOVES Cheerios :) 

Well That is it on the updates since I will be updating 9 Months this week

Pics are getting a little harder to take.. Mr. Mover doesn't like to sit still! 

No comments:

Post a Comment