Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Why not do a Photo Dump

There were some cute Pics from when G was Little... Okay he is still little but I realized I never posted any newborn pics of Baby G along with some cute ones that I just never blogged about so here is my photo dump!
: NEWBORN :


All Newborn Pics Taken by my Amazing Momma Grandma KiKi

: 1 MONTH :
                                                                                                                                         Cousin Carson
: 2 MONTH :
                                                         
Grand                                                                                                                     Grandma KiKi

: 3 MONTH :
                                                                                                                      Aunt Meggie
: 4 MONTH :





No comments:

Post a Comment