Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

3 Years Later... being Husband and Wife

Wedding Party
Wow! I can't even believe it has been 3 years since I married the love of my life. 
So many things have changed in 3 years. 

We got a dog
Moved To Illinois
And Had a Baby

We certainly have had some ups and downs.
But there isn't anyone I would rather sit on the couch with a  bottle glass of wine with.
There isn't anyone I would rather fight with
There isn't anyone I would rather laugh with
and There isn't anyone I would rather Love.

You are the Peanut Butter to my Jelly {Strawberry of Course}
 The Gravy to my potatoes {Can't have them without}
and the Milk to my Oreos 

You are the most amazing father Bubs could ever have

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being such a supportive, caring, loving, fun, and amazing husband.
Thank you for always working so hard to provide for G and I.
Thank you for always supporting me in my dreams and goals. 
and Thank you for being the amazing Husband and Dad you are.

I look forward to the next 50 Years following in our Grandparents and Parents Footsteps of Amazing Marriages.





I Can't Forget to Thank All our Amazing Family and Friends for being apart of our Day!







{ Wow.. Can't Believe how much our sisters have grown up! Guess I'll have to post about them to update on how much they have changed! }

No comments:

Post a Comment