Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Following in Marriage Footsteps

Nick and I are so blessed to have loving and caring parents who set great examples of how to live a life full of love, caring hearts, and God.

Nick and I's anniversary is approaching {Tomorrow} and our parents are also celebrating each of their's in the last 10 days.

When we were trying to pick a wedding date... 3.5 years ago we decided on the 5th.. Partly because our parents celebrate their anniversaries in the week prior.

My Dad and Shan: Aug 28th

My Mom and Mark: Aug 31st


Carol & John : Sept 4th


This year John and Carol are celebrating their 30th Wedding anniversary. What an accomplishment! They are such a great example of care and love. They have been through so much in the past year with John's accident and it's amazing to see how much they love each other!

Both of my parents have such amazing relationships built on trust, love, kindness, and God and I can only hope Nick and I can have such strong marriages as they do.

While we're speaking strong marriages. I just want to share how proud I am to not only have great examples of relationships from our parents but grandparents as well!

When Nick and I got married "almost" 3 years ago we were blessed to have amazing grandparents whom were celebrating 50 years of marriage that year.

All 3 pairs of my grandparents celebrated 50 wonderful years of marriage the year we got married and I saw that as a sign of all that Nick and I can have.



Happy Anniversary to our Wonderful Parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment