Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

Quick & Easy Desserts: part 2

Dessert #2 was a favorite of mine!
Mini cheesecakes (makes 12)
Ingredients:
2 eggs
2 packages of softened cream cheese (8oz)
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
Graham crackers or vanilla wafers
Toppings: could be whatever you wanted! I made a fresh strawberry compote. And Had melted chocolate but any kind of topping you like for be good!

Preheat oven to 325.
Fill a muffin tin with foil wrappers. These ingredients will make 12 cheesecakes

Crust: I crushed up graham crackers and filled a thin layer in each tin for the crust. You could also not use graham crackers and place a vanilla wafer in the bottom of each tin.
Next time I plan to try a mix of graham and wafer crumbles!

Filling:
Mix cream cheese, eggs, sugar, vanilla with a beater until smooth. Pour into muffin tins 3/4 of the way up.

Bake for 25min.

We wanted to eat them right away so I stuck them in the freezer for 10ish minuets

Stupid me only took a picture of them
In the tin (after people had already stole some) with no toppings so that's all I have to show you. I promise they are great and even look pretty when you take off the muffin wrapper.

You could serve them with or without the wrapper in my opinion!

Hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment